Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Angel Reviews: Under The Dome

Under the DomeUnder the Dome by Stephen King

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I like Stephen King I really do but, for s long as this book was I think he could have come up with a better ending! Seriously 700 some odd pages and THATS the way it ends Stephen??



The book was a slow builder, but then again it's Stephen King and in my opinion most if not all of his books do take quite some time to get going. Once it did build however it unraveled pretty fast.



The various characters were interwoven into a big blend of chaotic action that held you spell bound to the end.





Of course as I stated at the top, once you got to the end it was kind like seriously?? I can't say much more than that about it or I'd be a Spoiler so I'll just leave it at this: WTF Stephen?

Til Next Time---Angel

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment