Monday, April 11, 2011

Angel Reviews: An Angel for Emily

An Angel for EmilyAn Angel for Emily by Jude Deveraux

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I was all set to hate this book I picked it up off my room mates bookshelf and snickered as I opened the cover and began to read. I expected rampant cheesiness, overly raunchy sex and no real plot or mystery. I was happily WRONG. While I don't think this is a literary masterpiece, as a romance novel this was better than most. There was mystery and intrigue, angst and humor. The sex scenes were not every other page and they were hot yet not so cheesy they made me roll my eyes.



This was a nice mix of total paranormal fantasy with attempted murder mystery that had me quickly turning pages to find out what happened next.



If you want a humorous, sexy read with a happy ending, this book is for you!

Til Next Time---Angel



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment