Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Angel Reviews: Physics of the Impossible: A Scientific Exploration of the World of Phasers, Force Fields, Teleportation, and Time Travel

Physics of the Impossible: A Scientific Exploration of the World of Phasers, Force Fields, Teleportation, and Time TravelPhysics of the Impossible: A Scientific Exploration of the World of Phasers, Force Fields, Teleportation, and Time Travel by Michio Kaku

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This book really wasn't as hard to read as you might think it would be. I absolutely love sci-fi whther its books, television shows or movies, so for me this book was like a smorgasbord of food for the brain!



It used real science to discuss how typical things found in science fiction could or could not be possible. So if you've ever wondered if Stargates are real or if we may someday be able to fire those photon torpedoes, I suggest you get a copy of this book and sit down for a nice fulfilling read! I thoroughly enjoyed it!


Til Next Time---Angel
View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment