Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Angel Reviews: Chariots of The Gods

Chariots of the GodsChariots of the Gods by Erich von Däniken

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I really enjoyed this book, not because it proved anything but simply because of the idea.



The author is presenting his theory of extraterrestrials visititing earth in ancient times and has quite a bit of information he presents. The thing is that all it is, is his own interpretation of the evidence. He has no concrete proof of anything. Lot's of awesome pictures and artifacts and a lot of really cool "what if's" but absolutely NOTHING that says: You know what, maybe this guy ISN'T crazy...



I rated it four stars just because the subject matter captivates me. I'm really a big dreamer and "what if" kinda girl so his ideas spoke to me. But if I wasn't so fascinated with the subject to begin with I would have rated it a 1 for no real supporting evidence.

Til Next Time---Angel

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment