Thursday, June 2, 2011

Angel Reviews: Every Breath You Take by Judith McNaught

Every Breath You TakeEvery Breath You Take by Judith McNaught

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I really enjoyed this book and i don't normally read books set in current times, not romance anyway I'm more of a historic romance kinda girl or fantasy. That being said, this book was really good to me. The characters were vibrant and full of emotion. The man was sexy, even if he was a bit of a cocky asshole and the woman I could really relate to. Her feelings of despair, her lack of trust, the whole emotional roller coaster really touched me on a personal level.

The authors way of writing was very easy to comprehend, very descriptive without being to colorful. Even int he sex scenes, which were just the right amount by the way, she was descriptive without being overly raunchy or cheesy.

There was raw emotion, plot twists and intrigue that kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time.



All in al this book is great for just about anyone who loves an angsty love story.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment