Saturday, April 13, 2013

Angel Reviews: Wotan's Dilema by Hank Quense

Wotan's DilemmaWotan's Dilemma by Hank Quense
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the third book I have read by Hank Quense and I gotta say, I don't think he can write anything that isn't great! He has once again ensnared my imagination and given me a hell of a good time with Wotan's Dilemma.


A quirky blend of historic folklore and futuristic science fiction and fantasy, Mr. Quense had me eagerly turning pages, devouring the next scene while also literally laughing out loud. The characters and world of this book are so odd yet so easy to envision. The way it is described, you can see so clearly who what and where, right down to the awful smells of certain species. I find, alot of times, that humorous or satirical books lack depth and feeling. Not so here, though the story may at times be a bit hard to follow, in the end you will not be disappointed. I couldn't stop reading, just had to find out what happened next!


If you enjoy satirical humor I highly recommend not only this book, but also all works from this author!

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the great review, Angela. I had a lot of fun writing this.

    ReplyDelete