Friday, July 27, 2012

Angel Reviews: The Mafia Princess Diaries by: Dionne Lee Nelson

The Mafia Princess DiariesThe Mafia Princess Diaries by Dionne Lee Nelson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I wasn't sure what to expect from this book cause in my opinion it is very hard to tell a story though a diary without losing the story line and the excitement falling flat. Imagine my surprise when I couldn't stop reading til I was finished! I read this in one sitting and thoroughly enjoyed it. I was detailed but not overly so, there was plenty of action so it never fell flat and the main character really had a way of making you root for her. If I had to say something bad about it, it would be that it was too short! I wanted more. Thank goodness there is a sequel!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment